Accountability – Monthly Check-Ins
Two – 1.5 hour onsite meetings (i.e., every other week)
Most all highly successful businesses have a vision outlined by the entrepreneur or business owner that requires major objectives to be met in order to achieve that vision. Each of these objectives (e.g., “increase sales by 20%”) requires a set of SMART (i.e., Specific, Measurable, Agreed Upon, Realistic, & Time-based) Goal action items to be identified and actively managed to ensure the vision is achieved. Diamond Growth Partners can help you define the vision, the objectives, and each of the strategic action items required to achieve your vision. Our typical approach is as follows:
- The goal is to meet regularly with the business owner and the senior leadership team to ensure traction on the business’ strategic action item list (SAIL).
- A strategic action item list (SAIL) is aligned with the business’ main strategic objectives required to achieve the business owner’s vision.
- The Diamond Growth Partners consultant will spend the first few onsite meetings working with the business owner and senior management team to build/validate the vision, strategic objectives, and strategic action item list (SAIL). It is very important for the team to ensure the action items are impactful and will ultimately achieve the business owner’s vision.
- The Diamond Growth Partners consultant will help the business owner to ensure each senior manager is accountable for their areas of responsibility and for gaining appropriate traction on their respective strategic action items.
- The “monthly check-ins” can be customized by the business owner, if desired